During the meetup ollowing topics were discussed:
- How to become a CEO of an innovative startup?
- How do you make sure that your idea is good and how to get your first customers?
- What are the advantages of being a developer when setting up a business?
- How to transfer from one full-time job to your own company smoothly and without any risk?
- How to use the cloud and new technologies in the insurance industry?
- What architecture did we use in the Polis Cloud?
Speaker: Bogusz Pękalski
Co-foundere and CEO at the Polis Cloud. He started as a .NET programmer. He has always been associated with the IT industry. He wrote his first programs at the age of 9 on Commodore 64. He’s a blogger and a podcaster under the brand StartupMyWay.com.