Company created by engineers
We have created a company where experienced engineers implement projects that they have knowingly chosen. We bring the partners closer to their business goals and we continually improve the expertise of j‑specialists. We invest in people, because they are at the heart of j‑labs.
Reliability, merit approach and technology
We create an environment where work gives us satisfaction and personal growth. The organisational culture relies on values and collaboration is initiated with people who share our beliefs. Thanks to this, we face challenges together.
Who we are?
We are reliable
We go with merit approach
We focus on technology
- I had the pleasure of working on j‑labs obtaining ISO 9001 and 27001 certifications, which confirm the high quality of our services and the safety of our processes! With a base of procedures that have been in place at j‑labs for a long time, adapting them to ISO requirements was just a formality.
Natalia Derenda-SieniawskaCompliance Officer
- I have been with j‑labs since 2018 and in the course of these years have worked hard together with the team to earn the client’s respect and trust. We propose architecture, technologies and solutions and are accountable for them and this is great!
Mateusz KulawikTeam Lead, Full-stack Developer
- What continually delights me in j‑labs are the positive atmosphere and openness, which influence our reliable and merit cooperation. We like to argue, to look for improvements and more convenient and more efficient solutions together. In all aspects of our j‑labs life, we are greatly attached to quality – we hire highly-competent specialists and we focus on valuable projects.
Agnieszka Majka-KomasaraBusiness Unit Director – Kraków
- The technical credentials of our engineers, as well as the choice of projects with respect to technological issues, are our priorities. Whether you programme in .net, Java or prefer front-end is important for us. Wherever possible, we propose solutions relying on verified as well as modern libraries and frameworks. This allows j‑labs, j‑people and me to continually develop in the dynamic IT world!
Jakub SendorDelivery Manager
- I've been working at j‑labs for almost five years , and I have the opportunity to observe the company's development. Despite the truly dynamic growth, the company manages to avoid a dry, corporate atmosphere and bureaucracy, which is a significant advantage. The ability to switch projects within the company is another major plus.
Maciej KrzysicaTech Lead
- People and mutual relationships are crucial in shaping our culture. I’m glad to be a part of it! Why do I like working at j‑labs? Because here, all initiatives are gladly embraced, and there is no shortage of people to bring these ideas to life. Every project I undertake is met with trust, constructive criticism, and support – we don't just throw words to the wind.
Patrycja BotwinaInternal Communication & EB Specialist
- A significant advantage at j‑labs is the space for implementing new solutions. The situation in technology is constantly changing, so the opportunity to introduce innovations gives me considerable satisfaction. At j‑labs, I have the space, resources, and time to both develop my abilities and test them within a live organism, which is a large, functioning project.
Przemysław PędziwiatrSenior Frontend Developer
- At j‑labs, I have the opportunity to pursue my interests and develop on many levels. It's a place where I feel comfortable because I'm a part of a fantastic community! The diversity of teams and talents allows us to share knowledge, learn from each other, and meet inspiring people.
Marta BidasDelivery Manager
- From the very beginning at j‑labs, we've been guided by the principle: "treat others as you'd like to be treated" – this applies to relationships with employees, candidates, and business partners. Honesty, transparency, keeping promises, and talking about things as they are without any pretense are particularly important to us. I highly value that in our teams, we cultivate these qualities, and integrity is at the top of the j‑labs vocabulary.
Katarzyna BuckaHead of HR & Recruitment